Montag, Dezember 22, 2008

Merry X-Mas!

Ich wünsche allen meinen Blog-Lesern ein wunderschönes Weihnachtsfest und einen grandiosen Start in ein super Jahr 2009! Würde mich riesig freuen, Euch hier wiederzusehen!!!!


This is NOT a self-portrait! :-) I suck in self-portraits anyways. Nicolas shot us this afternoon - I LOVE it! How could I not?! And don't you guys worry about his future career! He does not want to become a photographer! He wants to become a firefighter! What a surprise from a three-year-old, huh?! Juliana still wants to become a nurse - and she'll be the best nurse ever!!!

It might become a little bit quiet around here in Conny's Blogworld - tomorrow we'll expect my brother and sister-in-law from the US ... so it's family time - and I so can't wait!!!!!! Of course, I will post family pics though! :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY and a million thank-you's for stopping by!!!!! You guys make my day every day!!! And of course: Happy New Year!!!

And because it's this time of the year .... I wanna share a little video clip my wonderful and beautiful friend Bonnie (she's one of my blessings in 2008!) just sent me ... about a young man with an extra chromosome who made a difference in this world ....



Labels: