Mittwoch, Dezember 10, 2008

It's contest time, again!

I hope everyone got already into the Christmas spirit, enjoys the good Glühwein (hehe) and is not sick due to heavy overloads of all the delicious Christmas cookies. It's supposed to be a time of peace, love and happiness - hmmm, for my part, I am not sure whether I right now feel more like Mr. Scrooge than Santa Claus, haha. Well, here's certainly my secret little recipe to get into a good mood and forget all the stress: Juliana ....

Juliana, while skyping with her uncle ... she loves and enjoys it so much!


No idea, what he showed her in this picture :-) BTW, she loves this cute little hat, because it was her birthday gift from her beloved friend Anastasia, who she adores and loves to pieces!


Love this one! Because goofyness runs in our family ... I bet my brother was doing his hiding somewhere and then appearing from the side or above on the screen (I should film it, it's hilarious!!!)

Since it's Christmas time, I thought it's about time for another contest. This "little" sign was just a little help so that you don't click away after the last picture, haha.


So, in case you are still looking for an awesome :-) gift (for yourself, one of your loved ones or just a person who you think needs a little eye-(and heart-)opener ;-) .... and you'd love to win one of my books .... just drop me an e-mail and mention the book you wish for (Außergewöhnlich, Schmetterlingszauber or Außergewöhnlich: Väterglück) .... I will announce the THREE lucky winners on Sunday! :-) And sorry, my comment-function still doesn't work - I will come up with a solution sooooon!

Labels: , , , ,