Sonntag, Dezember 14, 2008

And the winners are .....

Drumroll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......

Here are the three lucky winners of one of my books ....

I know, I know what you're thinking .... there has been some severe major cute factor manipulation ... when Juliana did the drawing tonight. Not only was she thrilled when she saw the picture of Raphael, the cutest boy from the Philippines (YES, THE PHILIPPINES!!!, how awesome is that!!!) It's my new favorite HAPPY picture! I bet Mommy Cheche will be thrilled, too! :-)


The other two lucky winners are my photographer friend Daliah Immel (we met through Xing about three years ago, and I was so fortunate to meet her two times in person ...

and Veronika from Toronta/Canada - who I don't know YET (hopefully this will change one day, thank you very much for your sweet words!)

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!! :-) I love contests!!! There'll be another one soon!

Yep, Christmas is almost there .... and this is where we really spend lots of money, haha (not for Glühwein, what are you thinking!!! :-) ... "Mommy, can I ride the fire engine, again? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sounds familiar to anyone? :-)

Labels: , , ,