Samstag, November 15, 2008

Stella and Joel

I almost fell off my chair when I saw her coming in .... Our last session was exactly two years ago ... and ***THIS IS*** how I remember her ... now she's a big BEAUTIFUL girl who just celebrated her second b-day ....


So darn cute ... in her christmassy outfit :-)

And she posed in every way I suggested .... normally I am more like on a safari with two-year-olds, chasing them around and capturing them as they are in the "wild" :-)

Her fabulous looking Mommy .... and the RED wall I love so much!


Remember her super handsome brother Joel? He turned seven in April and enjoys going to school. He had so much fun having his pictures taken for Christmas ...

The Wall!

If I need ever to look for cute models again - he'll be definitely on my list! Such a great poser!

Labels: