Montag, September 29, 2008

Elenia und Pascal

This 9-year-old little big guy has the most contagious smile - ever, ever, ever! This photo session was a wedding gift (such a neat idea!!! :) from his Uncle Christian. When Christian called me he said: "You will recognize my nephew Pascal immediately - he looks like "Michel aus Lönneberga (Original: Emil i Lönneberga/Astrid Lindgren, a Swedish cult series)" and he's also as much fun as Michel" :) ... so when I first saw him, I had such a big smile on my face and it felt like I'd known him forever ...

Since five months Pascal is the proud big brother of this beautiful baby girl

He LOVES snuggling with Elenia

.... and as you can tell she enjoys it, too!

This awesome blanket is multifunctional - we did it the other way round :)





Proud Daddy


Proud Mommy




Such a beautiful family

Kerstin and Alexander just got married two weeks ago: Congratulations again!!!






Surprise shot for Alex who queued quite a while to get us good coffee :)


Pascal is FUN PURE! I so hope to meet him again! He immediately conquered my heart!

Ok, I get a good laugh out of this shot. He just gave everything at the shoot :)

Labels: