Donnerstag, August 14, 2008

Nicole

Remember the beautiful Brentwood girls? I had the pleasure to shoot them in May. Now I had the pleasure shooting their gorgeous mother Nicole who looks like a million dollars ....



On these pics with Stormy



She absolutely does NOT grow older! I couldn't find any wrinkles :-) In fact, she told me that when she shows up in the school of her daughters, people most of the time address her as their sister - I believe it!!

Meet Phillip, Nicole's childhood dream. He's 8 years old and an Oldenburg Stallion. His real name is Dornenprince, his sire is Dornenkoenig and his dame is One fine Princess xx (xx stands for Thoroughbred). He's Stormy's best buddy

TWO Black Beautys :)








Nicole and her hubby Stefan - what a lucky guy with these three beautiful and fun girls in the house


Of course, I snapped a few shots of her girls, too. More in my next post, so please stay tuned!

Labels: