Sonntag, Juni 15, 2008

And the winner is ....

Drumroll please ....... And the winner(s!!!!!) are, yes: winners .... Thanks to Juliana! When she put her tiny cute little hand in the box to draw the winner, she grabbed THREE pieces of paper instead of just one. Clever girl! So I just thought, it obviously has to be three winners - and why not? :-) And here they are:

- "Somebody's Mama" aka Rebecca, Mommy of little Miss E. :-)
- "Andreas" Daddy of Jana and Max, and
- "Tricia", Mommy of little Miss Georgia

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! Have fun with 22 wonderful kids and 22 cool Dads! Please drop me an e-mail with your address ... and I'll ship asap!

Thank you very very much for all the e-mails - this is so much fun that I am so motivated to do it again soon! :-)

Ok, I obviously didn't take these today as it was cold and rainy all day long ... I can't wait for her gap to close soon, haha.


She has always the funniest ideas in posing ... :-)


Happy US Father's Day!!!!

Labels: