Freitag, April 11, 2008

Sophie and Romy

Oh my, where have I been for so long? Busy, busy, busy working on the sequel of my first book "Außergewöhnlich" ... this time, it's all about the fathers and their wonderful kids with the something extra. More about it in my next post ...

We had quite some fun yesterday ... 7-year-old Sophie was just up for everything ...


... didn't care at all that it rained the whole afternoon ...


Such a little beauty .... and yep, you can't tell at all it rained in this shot ...


What everybody LOVES ...


So silly, so fun - and so out of focus ... doesn't matter! :-)


Her little sister Romy (my son adores her!!!) - a WILD 3-year-old ... I was quite surprised, as will her Mom be :-) - that I found this (quiet) beautiful shot on my card


Enjoying her jelly beans :-)


Another goofy pic taken from outside through the window - therefore the "milky" look


That's her! Beautiful and WILD! And in case you are wondering to which tunes she's dancing to so heavily .... it's ***THEM*** (Be careful, you will sing it all day long, ugh!!!)

Labels: ,