Montag, Februar 25, 2008

My little Miss Sunshine

She just brightens my day ... Today she called me from kindergarten:

J: "Mommy, we need new diapers for Nicolas".
Me: "Ok, I'll get some" (BTW, yes, he's three, but doesn't give a ... about potty-training!!!)
J: "Mommy, what are you doing?"
Me: "I work"
J: "Mommy, what are you doing?" (She loves to repeat her questions three times)
Me: "You know, I work on my book."
J: "Ahhh. But don't goof around too much!"

Yeah right! But it made me smile a lot .....

Technically, this picture is a disaster ... but that's not what counts. It's always the emotion in a picture that counts (easy to say when you screwed up, huh? ;-). And this one gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my gut. It is so her!



BTW, this is my 300th post! A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone out there reading my blog! :-)

Labels: