Mittwoch, Dezember 26, 2007

Jingle Bells and lots of Glühwein



These are my very poor attempts to capture my own two beautiful kids on Christmas Eve for our Thank-You-Cards :-( Juliana making funny faces and Nicolas wouldn't even look at me, being more interested in the crappy dinosaur we brought home from Burger King at the airport where Juliana and I spent 90 minutes waiting for Uncle Markus to finally land.


I am not sure what was more exciting for them: the tons of gifts they got or that Uncle Markus and Auntie Suzie are in town - no question: last one!


Juliana enjoying every single moment with my brother and sister-in-law




Suzie and Juliana taking a break and enjoying the delicious Christmas cookies


Markus capturing the little BIG moments as well


Nicolas just breathless ...

Labels: , ,