Sonntag, April 22, 2007

The Thinking Blog Award


Christina (pictures of her soon to be expected here! :-)) awarded me with the Thinking Blog Award - and I feel very very honored! So what I now need to do is award five other fellow bloggers with this award. Here we go:

1. Marlén Mieth Photography - Marlén is one of the coolest photographers I know and so much fun to be with. She's a constant inspiration and I always look forward to seeing her beautiful work. You rock, gal!!!! :-)

2. Barbara Gandenheimer Photography - Another cool photographer friend of mine who does amazing newborn and maternity shots and is also a great inspiration source! I hope to surprise her soon with stopping by for a coffee, hehe.

3. Cabronsito - He just amazes me with his 1000 % energy - building up the greatest internet platform for Down-Syndrome. Don't miss his Blog - he always has a lot of interesting things to say!

4. Rikki - my favorite Digi-Scrap-Queen of the Universe. She's so very talented and also has the cutest son!

5. Ulli - whose day seems to have 48 hours (I am so amazed!). I just love growing up with her adorable little princess and celebrating all her little and big milestones by reading the posts about her every day.

Here are the rules for you lucky 5:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote

Labels: