Freitag, März 30, 2007

Tagged

Last night we had cocktails ... today I've been tagged by her ... Rhonda, the super-model (hehe) of my previous post:

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. International Sales Assistant
2. International Marketing Assistant
3. Assistant to the CEO
4. Human Resources Manager

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Flashdance (yes, the 80s! :-)
2. Blues Brothers
3. Pulp Fiction
4. The Piano

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Pforzheim, Germany
2. London, England
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. Portland OR, USA

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE(D) TO WATCH
1. Sex and the City
2. The Office
3. Seinfeld
4. Friends

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Algarve, Portugal
2. San Diego, USA
3. Singapore
4. Santorini, Greece

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Penne all'Arrabiata
2. Sushi
3. Pad Pak Ruom Mid Bedd
4. Everything from Raffaele :-)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Nowhere - I LOVE it HERE!
2.
3.
4.

FOUR PEOPLE I WILL TAG
1. Ulli
2. Christina (in Sweden though)
3. Tina
4. John

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Labels: